ARE YOU READY?
Do you want to create great software solutions with us? Do you have high demands on performance, code and scalability? Do you have your own ideas and want to enrich our projects with them? Do you reflect on ideas and decisions and check whether they meet current requirements? If you have thought "yes" four times, you are in Level 2.
As a Working Student Developer (m/f/d) in our BAMcave in Oberhausen (or remote), you will work in a highly qualified team on learning and training platforms for well-known customers from the automotive industry, websites and other individual software solutions. With your skills and drive you contribute to the quality of our software and create immersive digital experiences.
- you work on CMS plugins and improve our software solutions
- you contribute to the design of system architectures and the selection of technologies
- you take care of quality assurance and documentation
- we want you to develop with us, and we will help you to do so
- you pursue a degree in IT, preferably in (media) computer science, software development or digital media
- you already have experience in software development - either on the company side or from your studies
- you have good knowledge in database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- you ideally have experience with: PHP, Node.js, design patterns and cloud platforms (e.g. AWS)
- you have an independent and solution-oriented working style
- you are a team player with a lot of creativity
NICE 2 HAVE
- Completed PokéDex
- hatched at least one dragon egg
- free recitation of at least 15 movie or book quotes